We give all children a loving home. This is more meaningful than just providing basic food, clothes, heath care, and education. Your support is valuable. Your generous support allows us to also provide for the basic needs of each child. This gives them the opportunity to grow up and become a responsible person in the future.
• SOS Children’s Villages has operated in Thailand for about 50 years. There are five Children’s Villages situated in different locations. SOS Children’s Villages Thailand is a member of SOS Children’s Villages International, Austria. SOS Children’s Villages operates in over 130 countries worldwide and started in 1949. Currently, SOS Children’s Villages Thailand provides long term care for each child. We ensure that each child grows up and becomes an independent, responsible and contributing member of society.
• SOS Children’s Villages Thailand was established in 1971 and is registered as a Non Government Organization (no. 38) by the Ministry of Finance.
• SOS Children’s Villages Thailand has operated under The Royal Patronage H.M The Queen since 1976.
• SOS Children’s Villages Thailand is registered as a Non Government Organization by the Revenue Department. Therefore all contributions are tax deductible.
• SOS Children’s Villages Thailand is a registered Non Government Organization and is required to provide annual financial statements to the Thai government. Each year SOS’s financial statements are audited and approved by the Thai government.
• Guests are welcome to visit SOS Children’s Villages. In order to visit an SOS Children’s Village, guests are required to make an appointment. Visiting hours are between 9:00 -16:00 everyday.